How to Order
- To purchase or inquire about a piece, please call 617.292.cuba (2822) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prints and other works on paper are often sold framed and paintings are sold stretched without frames. However, exceptions can be made upon request.
- We are willing to custom frame any piece and will work with you to determine what best showcases the piece and suits your needs as well.
- Shipping charges will be calculated based on your location as well as the size of the piece. We ship worldwide.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express, cashier's checks or bank wire transfers as form of payment.
- We will consider payment plans on the sale of artworks held by the gallery until paid in full. Terms and conditions will be negotiated on a case by case basis.
*We purchase our art from artists currently living in Cuba in compliance with U.S. Treasury Department policy.